Victory Ridge Academy serves children and adolescents 12 months (Pre-K) through 22 years of age (12th Grade)
Monday – Friday: 8:15 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
There is no cost to families to attend. Costs are covered by the Florida State Department of Education, as well as billing the child’s Medicaid or private insurance for therapy/counseling services. Children are afforded more intensive therapy services when a third party payer is available. Funds raised through grants, events and outright donations help to support excellence at Victory Ridge Academy and have enabled a number of opportunities such as:
- A Wheelchair Accessible Playground
- UV covers to provide shade for the children
- Handicap Accessible Transportation
- Therapeutic Horse Riding & Hippotherapy
- Augmentative Communication Devices
- Computers, Technology and Specialized Curriculum
Transportation to the Academy can be arranged. Transportation will be provided through Polk County Schools to ensure promptness and substitute drivers and vehicles. Please contact our Transportation Department at (863) 679-3338, Extension 4 for further information.